Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sri Lanka-Retired Hurt on 3/3


Can't Forgive them.........

Our revered Sri Lankan cricketers were attacked in Lahore, leaving our neighbours embarrassed, shocked and with our heads shaken in that impact.
My heart is sad today for Sri Lanka, the nation and its generosity at a time when no country would visit Pakistan. I salute your cricketers. I am ashamed. And I am sorry. I hope they will give the extreme level punishment to that barbarians.., but please accept at least one little apology from a Pakistani. Forget who did it or when or how , regardless of anything. I hope At least one Pakistani will apologize to them whole heartily..Why dont our neighbours learn from the past?? .
I just remembering that word from Rig Vega-"Ma Nishadha".

1 comment:

SIDSHA said...

eda nammude india mahrajym chutti venam srilankku pokan nammlu parnnu pkuu ellla ennu appo avnmar paryuka nagal pokum enna pinne avr poyi enittu avrkku sammnam medichittu ponnu athra thanne.... allathe entha nan paryuka