Thursday, August 6, 2009

Do i love you????


One day i caught myself smiling for no reason,then i realize i was thinking of you.......
As I look into my married life as far as I can see,I can see nothing except you being with me.I knw nowadays u are in all of my dreams whether I'm awake or asleep,My "feelings"for you is not going anywhere cause it's way to deep.Do i love u????i dnt know..There is nothing I can do to make it go away,and my defending mechanisms are become weak day by day..I'm afraid in love with you and it's here to stay.The "feelings" I have, I cant carry anymore i think,I don't want anybody else and I hope everything will be good for me.If I can't have you ,i dnt say I would die alone n all ,but i can honestly say u make me happy n there is a special place place in my heart just for u. The day you becm mine ll 'b the happiest day of my life .No one could ever make me feel the way I did with you,The thing i feel with you is something totally new.coz i dnt hav any igos to talk to you.and most of the times we are lyk two kids they dnt have polluted mind. I want you to come into my life,not as a friend but as my everything.I want to be your lover and your best friend,and your soul mate.I want to grow old with you until the very end.I dream in the future you'll call and say I am the one,who can sweep off all ur sorrows and wounds and love you that noone can do in this world .I pray that someday my dreams will come true,This dream I have everyday because I'm in Love with you!I hope the god will do at least this favour for me..

12 comments:

Unknown said...

are wah!!!!

Unknown said...

Hooooooooooooo.....whoz dat???z it real or??

m@dz said...

Love is d best gift god could give a person.Second only to giving birth to a child. I am someone eho believes that there is enough love to go around the world.Its just that it touched u a lil late..This post was d most alluring one amongst ur blogs. It feels really good to see ppl in love..it has a great effect on ppl around em as well..Keep writing..Waiting to see more from the heart, with love.

shiji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shiji said...

wow!!!!!super...is it true???Anyway "BEST WISHES"

Unknown said...

My Gosh nyways the gal whom u gonna marry is the luckiest person in d world....Let she come into ur life with al the lov wich u expected.....God Bless

SANTHOSH PALATHUNKAL said...

anyway nice..hh

Unknown said...

wah very nice

Unknown said...

wah very nice

Unknown said...

Measure of depth of relation is not how much one feels happy with a person,but it is d emptines dat one feel without dat person.So i'll pray pray 2 God dat ur dreams wil come true.may d good God showers al blssings 2 u.......U'll get d bst one.......

nanditha sagar said...

u cant expect love to come as u like it.love is a phase of life which may take years to realize that u r in love or sometimes u wont be lucky enough to get it.everything u do with a calm mind and no expectations in return is true love.i hope i am right.

SIDSHA said...

Waaaaaa…………. Very nice… you the man…………..