Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You too Comrade.........................


MEA CULPA................................................................

Coz i trust u!!!!!!!!!

I thought u are the apostle of democracy..............

I thought you are the Guardian Angel of Communism........................
I thought you have some unconquerrable views and values in politics!

I thought you have some.......

i am not getting words to express my feeling for you

Always i justified you...in front of everyone...

But Comrade

you have proved........

There is no indifference between you and others.................

I am sorry to say

I feel pity for you that you have come down so low that i dont know what to say...

I feel sorry for you..............

Coz you too the Slave

Of the throne of Chief minister

and "DEMO-CRAZY"

I dont have anything to say instead:

MEA CULPA.........................

MEA CULPA.........................

MEA CULPA............................
b'coz i had the idiotic political faith....................................................









2 comments:

SIDSHA said...

onnu podey..............................................

AUSTIN PATHROSE said...

Achu Mamman idalla idilum appuram cheyumm.naley venamengil Pinarayi ane lokam kandathil vachu ettavum nalla communist nedavenne Achumamman paraum.idonnum ayittillya ineum endokkey kanan kidakkunnu.